Tuesday 12 January 2016

What the F........!!!

Since the last entry my training has been going really well.
I missed a few swims over the Christmas period, due to minimum opening times and most pool sessions being based around the children on school holidays.
Aside from that, my training never missed a beat, and is progressing well.
I went back to Tri Harder, after New Year and bought a pair of Newton Gravity, after enjoying running in the demo pair they supplied (cheers guys).
training has gone so well, in fact, that in a moment of madness yesterday, I only went and entered the Manchester marathon!
FFS, as if training wasn't hard enough, I thought I'd enter a bloody marathon!...
Going by recent training and also the Garmin 920XT race time predictions, I was hoping to run it in around 3:11, so why then, did I go and enter to join the 3 hour Asics Pacer team!...
On a plus note, if I hit that target, I'll be fairly stoked, to put it mildly.
Whats 11 minutes spread over 42k. Oh yeah, 4:16/km pace... Starting to scare myself, now.
Whatever happens, the feet will be looking good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment