Thursday 19 May 2016

Zone3 'Local Hero'


A little while back Tri Harder (Norfolk's only tri shop) asked if I'd like to approach Zone3, with reference to a new project to select 'Local Heroes' and supply those chosen, with a new wetsuit.
This seemed a very exciting opportunity to me and I made my case to them.
I was over the moon, when Ben Walker (Tri Harder) contacted me, to let me know I had been successful with my bid and would be getting a new wetsuit, c/o Zone3.
Today, I went and collected it, the super fast Vanquish wetsuit.
Really can't wait to rock this suit at The Grafman, come Sunday.
Hopefully, I'll get a swim in it on Saturday, too (at Larkwood Trout Fishery lakes), just to get a feel for it.
A big thank you, to Ben, James  and Zone3 for all their support.


No comments:

Post a Comment